(Not for child & infant booked without bed)
- 5L Zam-zam
- Luggage Bag
- Hand Carry Bag
- Sling Bag
- Pouch slipper
- Umrah guide books
Tour Cost Does Not Include
- Integrated Manasik Monitoring System (IMAMs)
- Room Service
- Visa Fees for Repeaters (Second entry)*
- If you travel individually other than group tickets, you will bear the additional transportation charges as per your itinerary
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay
- Extra luggage other than mentioned on ticket would be paid by the pilgrim
- Tour operator is not responsible for the lost luggag
DAY 1 / ARRIVAL / JEDDAH (D)
Miqat On Board At Qarnul Manazil / Meet Assist & Greetings By Mutawif And Transfer To Mekah Hotel For Check-In. Umrah Performance Guided By Mutowif/ Overnight In Makkah.
DAY 2 / MAKKAH (B/L/D)
Breakfast At The Hotel Restaurant. Free Time For Personal Activities
DAY 3 / MAKKAH (B/L/D)
Breakfast At The Hotel Restaurant. Free Time For Personal Activities / Overnight In Makkah.
DAY 4 / MAKKAH (S/I)
Sahur At The Hotel Restaurant. Morning Visit To Jabal Thur, Arafah, Jabal Rahmah, Muzdalifah, Mina( 3 Jamrah ), Hira Cave And Lastly To Jaranah Mosque. Drive To Makkah Via Meqat For 2nd Umrah / Overnight In Makkah.
DAY 5 / MAKKAH (S/I)
Sahur At The Hotel Restaurant. Morning Visit Makkah Alharhamain Museum (Subject To Approval By Saudi Athorities) and then visit Historical Site Of Hudaibiyah And Stop Over To Drink Camel’s Milk. For Those who Want To Perform Umrah Can Proceed To Meqat Here In Hudaibiah Mosque For
Changing To Ehram Clothing And Niat. Free Time For Personal Activities / Overnight
DAY 6 / MAKKAH (S/I)
Sahur At The Hotel Restaurant. Free Time For Personal Activities / Overnight In
DAY 7 / MAKKAH (S/I)
Check Out / Drive To Madinah by bus / Check In At Madinah Hotel and Overnight
DAY 8 / MADINAH (S/I)
Sahur At The Hotel Restaurant. Morning Visit To Prophet Pbuh Mosque.You will have the opportunity to do the following with our Mutawif and Mutawifah:
- Enter the blessed Masjid of our beloved Prophet (May Peace and Blessings be Showered Upon Him),
- Access The Rawdah (Reeaz Ul-Jannah), the place where our beloved Prophet (PBUH) called a part of Jannah,
- Give your salam to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him) and Omar Bin-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)
- Visit Al Baqi, the resting places of the family of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and the his beloved Companions (May Allah be pleased with them
Afternoon Free Time For Personal Activities / Overnight In Madinah.
DAY 9 / MADINAH (S/I)
Sahur At The Hotel Restaurant. Morning Visit To Prophet Pbuh Mosque,Quba Mosque, Qiblatain, Jabal Uhud (Uhudd Battlefield And Syuhada Graveyard), Masjid Tujuh (Sab’a Mosque), Al-Quran Printing Factory ( For Muslimin Only If Time Permit ) And Lastly To Dates Market . Afternoon Free Time For Personal Activities / Overnight In Madinah
DAY 10 / MADINAH (S/I)
Free at own leisure . Perform personal ibadah [Tahiyatul Masjid, with reading Al-Quran and others ibadah.
DAY 11 / MADINAH / AIRPORT (S)
Check Out / Drive To Madinah Airport / Check In For Final Departure To Klia. Overnight On Board.
DAY 12 / KUALA LUMPUR
Arrive In Klia Kuala Lumpur, Insyaallah With Beautifull Memory And Umrah Maqbullah.
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior notice. All flights, flight schedule and hotels are provisional and will be subject to our final confirmation. All information is correct at time of print. By purchasing this tour, you will deemed to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms & Conditions , Umrah Terms & Conditions and Tour Terms & Conditions , whichever applicable.
Online Booking is Available
The following services are mandatory and must be added to package.
The following optional services are available for this package.
This package allows rooming. This means, you can book a bed in a shared room. This
can reduce your cost as you'll only pay for a portion of the room. For example,
if you're traveling alone, and wish to share a double room, select 1 in the double
room menu. Let us know how many of your group will occupy the room types below:
(4 people per room)
RM7,790 / person
(3 people per room)
RM8,190 / person
(2 people per room)
RM8,490 / person
When would you like to go?